About the ClubThe club was formed in 1995 in an effort to provide a place where railroad enthusiasts could share their individual railroad interests with each other. Although we do a lot of model railroading, we are not just a model railroad club. We promote other aspects of railroading as well, including railfanning, preservation, railroad history, photography, etc. We endeavor to create a common bond between all interests.
Members currently participate in a variety of club activities to include modeling in Z, N, HO, S, O, and G, restoration of historic equipment, railroad oriented programs, and club sponsored trips. In addition to appearing at several shows during the year, the club supports the community with a verity of activities and shows in conjunction with the schools, libraries, historic associations and support of the Boy Scout Railroading Merit Badge program.
No matter what your particular railroad interest is, the Piedmont Railroaders have a place for you. We invite you to get additional membership information and consider sharing your interest with us!
2017 Officers and Directors
- David Dutton, President
- Phil Irwin, Vice President
- Fred Kay, Secretary
- Tony Tripi, Treasurer
- Paul Kabo, Program Director
- Herb Tuttle, Membership Director
- Bill Abel, Business Development Director
- Jim Baird, Safety and Training Director
- Patty Runge, Z Scale Coordinator
- Fred Kay, N Scale Coordinator
- Jim Baird, HO Scale Coordinator
- Doug Boomer, S-Gauge Coordinator
- Jim Baird, O-Gauge Coordinator
- Jim Baird, G-Gauge Coordinator
- David Dutton, DCC Master
- Jim Baird, Remington Civil War Layout Coordinator
- J. Tucker, Remington Depot Coordinator
- J. Tucker, Yahoo Group Moderator
- Patty Runge, Newsletter Editor
- Jimmy, Webmaster
Return to Piedmont Railroaders home page
last updated January 2017
Site Maintained by Jimmy
Copyright © 2017 Piedmont Railroaders, Inc.
All Rights Reserved