About the Club
The club was formed in 1995 in an effort to provide a place where railroad enthusiasts could share their individual railroad interests with each other. Although we do a lot of model railroading, we are not just a model railroad club. We promote other aspects of railroading as well, including railfanning, preservation, railroad history, photography, etc. We endeavor to create a common bond between all interests.
Members currently participate in a variety of club activities to include modeling in Z, N, HO, S, O, and G, restoration of historic equipment, railroad oriented programs, and club sponsored trips. In addition to appearing at several shows during the year, the club supports the community with a verity of activities and shows in conjunction with the schools, libraries, historic associations and support of the Boy Scout Railroading Merit Badge program.
No matter what your particular railroad interest is, the Piedmont Railroaders have a place for you. We invite you to get additional membership information and consider sharing your interest with us!
2019 Officers and Directors
- David Dutton, President
- Phil Irwin, Vice President
- Paul Kabo, Secretary
- Tony Tripi, Treasurer
- Doug Boomer, Program Director
- Al Ravella, Membership Director
- Bill Abel, Business Development Director
- Jim Baird, Safety and Training Director
- Larry Gehres, N Scale Coordinator
- Jim Baird, HO Scale Coordinator
- Doug Boomer, S-Gauge Coordinator
- Jim Baird, O-Gauge Coordinator
- Jim Baird, G-Gauge Coordinator
- David Dutton, DCC Master
- Jim Baird, Remington Civil War Layout Coordinator
- J. Tucker, Remington Depot Coordinator
- Larry Gehres, Newsletter Editor
- Jimmy, Webmaster
Return to Piedmont Railroaders home page
last updated September 2019
Site Maintained by Jimmy
Copyright © 2017 Piedmont Railroaders, Inc.
All Rights Reserved