EPSOM & EWELL MODEL RAILWAY CLUB
The Club has a large membership in excess of 50 members whose interests encompass a wide range of railway history and operation, from early steam through to the modern trains of today.
Members comprise a mixture of both experienced and novice modellers, and many are active in one or more of the UK's popular modelling scales of 2mm, 4mm ('OO' and 'P4') and 7mm.
New members are always welcome, why not drop in on us one Monday evening.
Benefits of Club Membership
- Operate the Club's layouts on Club nights and at Exhibitions;
- Participate in building and improving the Club's layouts;
- Join in Monthly Working Saturdays;
- Use the Club's multi-gauge test track;
- Attend the winter talks;
- Receive the Club's quarterly "Traffic Notice" Newsletter;
| If you would like further information, please contact . . .
( 01483 576 274)
Last updated: 16th August 2016 Epsom & Ewell MRC's Web Pages are maintained by
Copyright © 1997-2004 by the Epsom & Ewell Model Railway Club