|ST. CLAIR TUNNEL COMPANY 707|
|This gas-electric tower car was built by English Electric in 1928 for Montreal's National Harbours Board as #44. It was acquired by Canadian National Railways in 1941 for the St. Clair Tunnel Company and numbered 15707. In 1950 it was repowered by a diesel engine and renumbered 707. It was again renumbered 15707 in the early 1960's.|
|Canadian National Railways 15707 was photographed on April 15, 1966|
at the CNR MacMillian Yard in Toronto, Ontario.
CNR 15707 was retired June 5, 1968 and scrapped in Montreal, Quebec.