|GRAND RIVER RAILWAY 234 AT PRESTON|
Motor 234 is sitting in front of the Grand River Railway Preston Shops. This is the only motor on the CP Electric Lines that did not have the window configuration changed where one window was eliminated on each side, and a window added to each end.
Originally Salt Lake & Utah 105, it was built in June 1920 with Baldwin-Westinghouse serial 53289. It was obtained by the Grand River Railway in 1947 were it became 234. Retired before the end of electric operations due to a cracked frame, it remained in storage at Preston until being shipped to CP's Angus Shops in Montreal, PQ, where it was scrapped in February 1963.