|KITCHENER-WATERLOO STREET RAILWAY 26|
In 1919, the Kitchener-Waterloo Street Railway acquired three cars from the Cleveland Railway Company, numbering the cars 26, 28 and 30. Built by the G.C. Kuhlman Car Co. about 1905, these were a two-man rear-entrance car (note lettering on front of car under destination sign as well as on the front door). The former Cleveland numbers are unknown. Little history has been recorded about this car except that it was scrapped by M. Brown & Son in 1947. Cars 28 and 30 were scrapped in 1941.
Car 26 is pictured here sitting inside the Kitchener carbarn which was located directly across the road from Kitchener Junction on King Street East.