|LONDON & PORT STANLEY RAILWAY TRAILER CAR 3|
Preston Car & Coach Company of Preston, Ontario, Canada, built three wood trailer cars for the L&PS in 1915 at a cost of $6,567.12 per car. These were numbered 1, 3 & 5, following the L&PS system which gave motorized passenger cars even numbers, and trailer cars odd numbers. Seating 60 passengers, car 3 was equipped to operated as the first car in a train when required.
When the L&PS no longer required this car, due to declining ridership, the body was sold to a Port Stanley marina. The car is now on the property of the Halton County Radial Railway museum, Milton, ON.