|OSHAWA RAILWAY FREIGHT MOTOR 18|
Baldwin-Westinghouse built serial number 48538 in May 1918 as Auburn and Syracuse Electric Railroad #105. It later went to the Hydro-Electric Power Commission (Ontario) as E-21. In 1924 it became Toronto and York Radial Railway 2, later going to the Chatham, Wallaceburg & Lake Erie, number unknown. In 1927, it went to the Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Railway as #18.
In March 1960, 18 was transferred to the Oshawa Railway after the NS&T was dieselized by the Canadian National Railways. It operated there until May 1964 when the CN also dieselized the OR.
The Connecticut Electric Railway Association of East Windsor, CT, acquired 18 in September 1964.