|OSHAWA RAILWAY FREIGHT MOTOR 327|
General Electric built this locomotive in December 1918, their serial 7297, as Commonwealth Edison of Chicago 3. It later went to work for the Northeast Oklahoma Railway as 257. In 1942, it joined the Montreal & Southern Counties Railway fleet as their second 327, seeing service in March 1952 on the Quebec Railway Light & Power Company before moving to the Oshawa Railway later that same year. It was scrapped in February 1961.
For more on the Montreal & Southern Counties Railway and a photo of M&SC first 327, see the book 'Catenary through the Counties - The story of Montreal & Southern Counties Railway' by Anthony Clegg and Omer Lavallee. Traction & Models magazine, November 1967 contains an article on the M&SC beginning on page 13.