|OSHAWA RAILWAY FREIGHT MOTORS 400 & 18|
Freight motor 400 sits in the siding, 18 is parked on the main line, while the crews take a break at the Adelaide Street Yard office on May 11, 1962. #400 is a 50-ton motor built by Ottawa Car Manufacturing Co. Ltd. in 1920. Length over bumpers was 32 feet, approx. weight 100,000 lbs. with four 100 hp Westinghouse motors. Retired in 1964, it was not scrapped until February 1969 at the CNR reclamation yard in London.