|OSHAWA RAILWAY WOOD LINECAR 45|
Car 45 was built by the Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Railway in 1925 for the Oshawa Railway. May 11, 1962 finds the linecar crew busy working on the overhead wire at an unknown location in the City of Oshawa.
#45 was donated to the Ontario Electric Railway Historical Association on July 7, 1964, by Canadian National Railways, following the end of electric operation in Oshawa. It is now in operation at the Halton Country Radial Railway museum at Milton, Ontario.
|OSHAWA RAILWAY STEEL WORK CAR 44|
Constructed in its own shops in 1919, Oshawa Railway work car 44 remained on the line its entire life until being scrapped in 1964. The date of the photo is unknown.