|Toronto Street Railway 16, a twelve foot closed horse car, was built by the John Stephenson Company of New York in 1874. When the Toronto Railway Company took over the assets of the TSR in 1891, 16 was rebuilt to a trailer. After being withdrawn from service, it was used as an office at the Exhibition loop. Acquired by the TTC in 1921, it was restored and became part of the historical collection. As such, it appeared in many Toronto parades. It was also used for promotional purposes, as evidenced above, in this case by Toronto radio station CKEY on August 22, 1962 at the Canadian National Exhibition.
When the TTC disbanded its historical collection, TSR 16 was donated to the