|SMALL PETER WITT - TTC 'P' CLASS - 2786|
Fifty small Witts were built for the TTC by Canadian Car & Foundry Co. of Montreal, PQ in 1922-3, numbered 2700-2798 (even). Converted from one to two-man operation in 1933, they did not haul trailer cars.
Retired in 1963, 2786 was donated to the Ontario Rail Association who, in 1973, donated the car to the O.E.R.H.A.'s Halton County Radial Railway Museum at Milton, Ontario.
2786 awaits another load of passengers at the west end station of the museum on July 1, 1973.