1. #1 at Placerville,CA. (Marc Reusser Collection)
2. #2 at Camino. (Marc Reusser Collection)
3. #2 at Placerville in the 50's. (John Barnhill Collection)
4. #2 on display at Traveltown,Los Angeles,CA.
5. #101 Camino,CA 6-27-1972 (John Barnhill Collection)
6. 1967 Maintenance Report for 44Tonner #101 (John Rosser Collection)
7. #102 as she first arrived in Camino. Ex BN #3, nee CB & Q #9106.
8. #102 at Placerville 1972. Note, she is wearing the hoods from #101 and has yet to be repainted.(Jim Shaw/John Barnhill Collection)
9. #102 6-27-72. (John Barnhill Collection)
10. #102 Camino,CA 5-1-81. Now wearing the hoods off #101. (John Barnhill Collection)
11. #102 (Andy Thomas image)
12. #102 as Napa Valley Wine Train #50 Napa,CA 8-27-88 (John Barnhill Collection)
13. #102 in use at Sims Metals Richmond,CA 12-06-08
14. Single carload freight train somewhere near featuring caboose #2. Camino,CA 10-3-49 (Al Phelps image/John Barnhill Collection)
15. Caboose #2 on display at El Dorado Co. Museum,Placerville,CA 9-01. This is the second CPLT caboose in spite of what the signage states.
16. Caboose #2 under restoration and use on the El Dorado Western.
21. Speeder #2 rests as a yard decoration in Camino,CA.
22. Speeder #4 on display at El Dorado Co Museum,Placerville,CA 9-01
23. Original station foundation at Mosquito Rd. Placerville,CA (update: Now a dirt parking lot, no remains left.)
24.-25. These two views are just east of the depot site along the right of way. Both look east.
1. Aerial view of Smith Flat.
2. Looking back down the row towards Placerville. This section is part of the bike path.
3. & 4. This section was bypassed by the paved bike path.
See aerial pic for locations of photos 2-4.