1. This plaque in located on Railroad Ave in Nevada City.
2. Plaque located at the Northern Queen Inn's Nevada County Traction on Railroad Ave, Nevada City.
3. The Passenger Entrance on Bennett Street in Grass Valley.
7. Boiler from NCNG locomotive #3 after being used by a mine near Carson City,NV. Formally a 4-4-0 blt in 1877 by Baldwin. Serial # 4172, scrapped 1926.
8. NCNG #5. 2-6-0 built by Baldwin in 1875. Serial #3709.
9. Ex WSCV #1, nee West Side Lmbr #1:4 Plymouth DLC built in 1927, serial #2767.
10. Ex Apache Powder #8, nee Sunflower Ordnance Works, Plymouth FLB built in 1943, serial #4592.
11. #13 0-4-0 was homebuilt at the museum using a steam generator instead of boiler.
12. Railbus #12, the "Sarah Kidder".
13. Florence & Cripple Creek passenger car #56.
14. Former Florence & Cripple Creek boxcar #507. Rebuilt and renumbered as NCNG #142.
15. Southern Pacific narrow guage boxcar #130. Now restored as LTryTCo 4.
16. Union Oil Tank mounted on NCNG flatcar #187.
17. Ex West Side tank #2.
18. Ex West Side tank #4.
19. Southern Pacific narrow guage flat car #255.
20. West Side Lumber flat #265.
21. West Side Lumber gondola #10.
22. West Side Lumber flat #258 as an excursion car built for the West Side & Cherry Valley. Now restored.
23. West Side Lumber skeleton log car.
24. Michigan-California Lumber bobbi car or log truck.
25. West Side Lumber parts car.
26. DRGW narrow guage stock car #5672.
27. Ex WS&CV, ex Sierra, nee Great Northern hopper.
28. West Side Lumber caboose #6
29. In 2015, a new turntable was installed at the museum.
1. The entrance bridge to the Inn happens to be two railcars side by side.
2.-3. Unknown passenger car and caboose on the grounds.
4. The depot to the former Nevada County Traction Co ride served as the ticket booth and souviner shop.
5. 2007 brochure with schedule and events for the defunct ride.
6. Passenger equipment included ex West Side & Cherry Valley railbus #97. (Currently under restoration at NCNGTM.)
7. Former High Country RR, nee Carpenter Steel Plymouth DDT(serial 6220, blt 1960) provided power for the 2' guage portion of the ride.
8. Argent Lumber #5. Lima 2-6-2 built in 1910, serial #1116. (Currently on display at NCNGTM.)
9. Hans Vatter #9. Henschel 0-4-0T built in 1939, serial #24508.
1. Empire Star Mine No# GE LSB2T4-M type mine locomotive serial #12532 inside the shops.
2. No# compressed air locomotive built for the Empire Star Mine by Universal Dredge Mfg. Serial #459.
3. As yet unidentified mine loco in the equipment display yard.