188 "Dell Rapids: - purchased by Chapman S. "Chappie" Root Daytona Beach FL in 1970. The car was sent to William Krateville's "Autoliner Corp" shops in Omaha NE where it was refurbished and repainted into it's orange & maroon colors. During delivery the car was involved in a wreck of the eastbound BN freight it was traveling on in mid - Iowa. The car was returned to Autoliner and rebuilt on the left side where the majority of damage was, and again repainted. The car was finally delivered to Mr Root, who also owned C&O dome #1876 "Silver Holly" (RGW# 1249) which he purchased from Autoliner during 1970. Following his death the two cars were donated by his estate to the Daytona Beach Museum of Arts & Sciences. A railroad wing is under construction for the cars and other railroad memorabilia. The car was moved from its home on Root Property (Coca Cola Bottling plant) during early 2001. As of 2001 the car rests at its new home at the Daytona Museum of arts and sciences. The new exibit was designed by Hawkins & Hall Architects of Daytona Beach, FL.