Car 763 is a standard car that was modernized and painted in the silverliner scheme in 1958. The car was owned by East Troy prior to arrival at IRM, who painted the car into the Greenliner scheme it appears as today. The electrical system on the car needs a nearly complete rebuilding before it can operate again. Nearly all of the control wiring was melted and fused together from previous attempts to operate the car with a short in place. Today, the car is being repaired in between other projects that require use of the inspection pit.
Return to previous page