Destroyed by fire 1905 and replaced 1906 by present station (see: Subsequent stations below)
Echo Street station
GTR 142 at the former Great Western Echo Street station on the old
Harrisburg & Brantford.
This photo depicts the former Great Western station
in Brantford, though in Grand Trunk times.
National Archives/Rick Mannen Collection
GTR 559 2-8-2 with train of reefers. It could have been taken between
Brantford and Paris
Lake Erie and Northern
Grand Valley Railway
Grand Valley 50 (ex BRANTFORD Re# 1907) radial car (acq. 1904 ex New
York Elevated built c.1888)
Subsequent station and owners
Charles Melville Hays ( big man in centre) opening the new Brantford
Grand Trunk station on September 30, 1905.
Built in 1905 by the Grand Trunk it became Canadian National Railways.
More than a century old! May 20, 2010
VIA F40PH-3 6407 leading train 72 in Brantford. March 16, 2013 Joseph
Toronto Hamilton and Buffalo
TH&B station circa 1911.
Two views circa early 1920's Collection of Rick Mannen
The Iron Horse Stake House. 60 Market Street South. Closed after fire.
Abandoned following closure of second restaurant.
Brantford's Rail History
Back (Use your browser Back button)
Old Time Trains © 2016