D10 class Ten-wheeler 2680 arriving with passenger train northbound
This new station was built in 1906 by the CPR as it constructed its
main line to Sudbury.
(It replaced the earlier Toronto, Grey &
Note the omnibus for local transportation as the station was some distance
from the village.
Collection of Douglas P. Birchill
Order board at Yellow
northbound indicates operator has orders to be hooped up for next train.
Red board for southbound trains is a stop signal. Note old-style TV
Note also two guys relaxing in the shade and one bicycle.
Seen here in 1983, it closed in 1986 and was finally demolished in March
1990. Jeff Henricks