Facebook Page
Untitled Document

Queen's Wharf

Map dated June 20, 1856 showing new GTR facilities including a cruciform brick engine house at Queen's Wharf.

Goad's Atlas of 1884 shows changed ownership of the facilities south of Old Fort York as well as the extensive facilities of the Northern Railway of Canada, formerly, Ontario, Simcoe & Huron). These facilities became surplus following construction of GTR's much larger facilities just east of Brock Street (Spadina Avenue).