L&PS 2 one of five 60 foot steel combination interurban cars delivered
in 1915 from Jewett Car Co. of Newark, Ohio.
These cars had a small baggage compartment for small shipments at the
front, seated 56 passengers in two compartments (smoking and non-smoking),
weighed 47 tons and were powered by four 125 hp GE traction motors.
Note: L&PS numbered powered cars with even numbers while unpowered
trailers had odd numbers.