Marble Head BC built 1898 on the Kootenay & Arrowhead, just north
of Lardeau at the north end of Kootenay Lake.
CPR leased the K&A in 1903, it was abandoned in 1942. Original location
of Canadian Marble & Granite Co. spur. Later, a logging camp, where
this structure was moved to and used as a camp cookhouse. Relocated
again back to/near original site.