|Home||Chapter History||National Info||Chapter Info||CINDERS Newsletter||Our FP7A||Transportation Links||Railfan Links|
The Philadelphia Chapter of the
National Railway Historical Society
Established in 1936
Railfan Pictures of the Day - 01/24/2008
|SEPTA Wayne Junction and West Chester Railroad December 12 2007|
Its annual battle with the leaves over, SEPTA returned WCRR 1803 to its owner, the West Chester Railroad. The unit was leased for use on the wire train while SEPTA's diesels worked the gel trains and other work extras like ballast and tie trains. Here it pauses at Wayne Electric Shop, waiting for its shot to come out onto the main.
|Splitting the old switch signals north of Glen Mills quarry|
|Passing Locksley Station south of Glen Mills|
All pictures December 12 2007 Copyright © 2008 Harold Castleman
Photographs for personal use only. All rights reserved by original owner of image. Reproduction or redistribution in any form without express written permission is prohibited.
|Click here for previous RPOTW|
Last Updated January 24, 2008
Direct website questions or comments to phillynrhs webmaster
Website created June 12, 2002
Website Copyright © 2007 John P. Almeida