This depot in Weatherford -- most commonly thought of as a T&P town -- is evidence that another well-known railroad also once served the city. Santa Fe abandoned its line from Cresson to Weatherford in 1959, and the depot now houses Weatherford's Chamber of Commerce visitors' center. Photographed early on the morning of September 7, 2003.
Go to next image
Return to Sesquicentennial Sunday - Dallas / Fort Worth Area