The first Carbon County RY was organized in 1899 to build two lines. The first from Mounds to Sunnyside. The second from Scofield to Clear Creek. The RGW acquired all the CCR stock in 1900 and the lines were absorbed into the Rio Grande with the 1908 consolidation.
Last Update 02/23/01
This page and its underlying code, © 2000-2002, Utah Rails. All rights reserved.