The Goshen Valley RR was organized in 1918 and finished in 1920. It ran from the Tintic Standard Mining CO located in Dividend to a connection with the Tintic Range RY at Pearl Junction. Later a branch was built from Flora to the Iron King Mine.
In 1927 the control of the rail line was turned over to the D&RGW who had also taken over the Tintic Range RY.
Last Update 01/30/01
This page and its underlying code, © 2000-2002, Utah Rails. All rights reserved.