The Wasatch and Jordan Valley was established in 1873 as a narrow gauge line built to haul silver ore from the mines in Little Cottonwood Canyon. It ran from 1873 to 1881 using two 0-6-0's and one 4-4-0. The line was bought by the D&RG in 1881. For information on the locomotives, please go to Keith William' site.
Last Update 01/30/01
This page and its underlying code, © 2000-2002, Utah Rails. All rights reserved.