EOS Digital Rebel XT
Boulder County Railway Historical Society
Display & Restoration Site / Valmont & Indian Rd.
Colorado & Southern
Boxcar #13121 (Built 1907)
all-wood boxcar was built in 1907 and retired in 1937. From 1937 to
1999, it served as a shed on various Boulder county farms. From the
mid 1960's to 1999, it was located on Monarch road in Niwot. #13121
continues to serve as a shed at the BCRHS, serving as an example of a
common use for boxcars once their railroad days were over. Donated
to the BCRHS by Sombrero Ranches in November 1999.