The following are links to various SP&S information on the web, both on and off the SP&SHS site. If there are any broken links, please, contact the webmaster.
- Collectibles of the SP&S Ry.: Images of artifacts and paper items (Ron Peterson).
- SP&S Matchbooks: Collection of SP&S matchbooks, as well as other railroads.
- The North Bank Road: A Journey on the Spokane, Portland and Seattle Railway and it's subsidiaries Through Brochures, Postcards, and Other Collectibles (Richard Wilkens).
- Diesel Roster & Dispositions: Temp Unavailable (5/27/03)Troyce Brooks' effort to create a lineage of SP&S diesel power (Rails Northwest).
- Paint SchemesA basic resourse for equipment schemes. Use with caution since paint colors are one of the biggest sources of continuing discusions.
- SP&S Domes Several photos of SP&S domes.
- Survivors An attempt to list all the surviving SP&S equipment. A work in progress.
- Roster: Diesel
- Roster: Steam
- Model News Information about currently avaialble models. Updated as I recieve information. Plans are in the works to put together a page for all models done but still just a plan.
- Ft Wright Tower A short description of Ft Wright Tower by former operator C.F. Dayley
- Ken Prager: Railroad stories by Ken Prager, #700 engineer.
Oregon Electric / United Rys.
- Port of Portland vs. US, 408 US 811 (1972): 1971 Supreme Court case over the ICC's decision that the adverse effects on SP&S and UP of the proposed four-railroad ownership of Peninsula and accompanying trackage rights would outweigh the advantages to SP, Milwaukee, and the Rivergate industries.
- Glen Mulkey vs. SP&S Railway Washington Supreme Court, Oct 29, 1964. Concuring and dissenting opinions concerning a vehicle vs train accident at Lyle.
- Walter Hewitt vs. SP&S Railway Washington Supreme Court, May 20, 1965. Concuring and dissenting opinions concerning a vehicle vs train accident at a private crossing in which the driver of the car was killed.
- ICC accident Reports 1911-1966 This will take you to the search page. Enter "Spokane Portland and Seattle" or "Oregon Trunk" in the field for Railroad. There are 19 reports for the SP&S and 1 for the Oregon Trunk. And 1 for the Spokane and Inland Empire. Did not find any for the Oregon Electric.
- Agreement SP&S Road Agreement
About the SP&SHS
Board of Directors