The Plaid Route
Start of service: July 11, 1887
End of service: June 16, 1890
Route: James & Guise to Herkimer & Queen.
Antecessor route: GTR Station, James and Herkimer
July 11, 1887
The Plaid Route ran from James & Guise to Herkimer & Queen via James and Herkimer.
June 16, 1890
The Plaid Route was renamed to the South Division route, with no change in route
"Traveller's Guide" July 11, 1887, pg 3
"Traveller's Guide" June 16, 1890, pg 3
Mills, John M. Cataract Traction; The Railways of Hamilton. Toronto: Upper Canada Railway Society/Ontario Electric Railway Historical Association, 1971