The Wentworth-Stuart route
Start of service: October 1913
With the formation of the Belt Line route in October 1913, the Wentworth route was discontinued. Service on Wentworth was replaced by the Wentworth-Stuart route, which connected the Mount Hamilton Incline Railway at the top of Wentworth to the GTR station at Stuart & Caroline via Wentworth, King, James and Stuart.
With the closing of the CNR station in 1930, all service on Stuart St was discontinued. The Wentworth-Stuart route was discontinued, with Wentworth service now handled by the Wentworth-Burlington route.
Mills, John M. Cataract Traction; The Railways of Hamilton. Toronto: Upper Canada Railway Society/Ontario Electric Railway Historical Association, 1971