CPR Trenton Division
Trenton Division passenger trains originating at Union Station in Toronto operated within the Toronto Terminals Division beginning at Mile 109.1 (the end) of the Oshawa Subdivision, to stations at the Don, Leaside and Agincourt. Beyond there was the Trenton Division, and at this point the new main line diverges from the old original Ontario & Quebec main line via Peterboro and Havelock, to operate via Oshawa and Trenton, rejoining at Glen Tay on the Belleville Subdivision, which ends at Smiths Falls, although Smiths Falls itself was not part of the Trenton Division. The original O&Q route into Toronto was via North Toronto, Toronto Junction and Parkdale until the Don branch was opened May 14, 1893.
Oshawa and Belleville Subdivisions
Looking east. Wilkinson 9/1958
Wilkinson Mile 52.2 Belleville Sub.
Elmsley Mile 8.1 Belleville Sub.
Port Mc Nicoll Subdivision
Following abandonment of the old K&P line many stations went on
to another life as residences,
Back (Use your browser Back button)
Old Time Trains © 2009 2017 2018 2021